Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The city of Cardiff is a growing cultural centre as well as an excellent sporting destination - there's the historic Castle as well as the Millennium Stadium. It's an ideal base for party lovers too with easy access to the city's hip clubs and bars.The friendly and relaxed atmosphere is great for meeting new people and the hostel is perfect for chilling out in between exploring Wales' capital city.
All rooms are en-suite for that extra level of comfort and convenience. Private rooms are available with either bunk beds or double beds, with premium rooms featuring either one or two queen-size beds, bedside tables, a desk/dressing table and chair and are finished to a high specification. Perfect when you want to inject a little bit of luxury into your travels!
The Deluxe 4 Bed Private Room includes 2 Double Beds
The Standard 5 Bed Room Ensuite (inc Double Bed) consist of bunk beds and a double bed
The Standard 4 bed Room (inc Double Bed) consists of bunk beds and a double bed’
So please be aware of this before booking!
YHA Cardiff Central's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 3pm
Check out before 10am
Breakfast not included. Please note that our breakfast is £6.75 per adult and £3.50 per child under 10 years.
We have two bedrooms which are spacious enough to accommodate a wheelchair user. The corresponding en-suite bathrooms have grab rails around the toilet and sink; however there is no wheel-in shower. Both bathrooms have a shower over a bath, with grab rails on the wall.
We also have:
•Lift access to all floors
•Accessible public toilets on the ground floor
•Designated blue badge parking spaces
•Step-free access to all public facilities
Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.
All guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in. Driver’s licence, passport, student ID or similarly recognised national identity cards are accepted. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>