Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
This Georgian mansion has been refurbished to a high standard. Set in beautiful gardens, its only 15 minutes walk from the town and seafront. Penzance is an excellent base for exploring the local area and it is the departure point for sailings to the Isles of Scilly. Visit St Ives or Sennen Cove, try surfing or just relax on some of Europes finest beaches.
NEW FOR SUMMER 2015!
Get the festival-inspired glamping experience with a beautiful bell tent. These sophisticated and spacious tepee-like tents are fitted out with a double bed and three single beds - enough room for 4-5 people to chill out in. Facilities include flooring, beds, basic furniture ( bean bags etc) solar lighting and bedding. The product described as 'Tent' is actually a Bell Tent.
Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.*
At YHA Penzance we strive to cater for everybody. We have one accessible bedroom on the ground floor. There is an accessible bathroom also on the ground floor.
We also have:
Step-free access into hostel
Accessible reception desk
Portable induction loop
Ground floor bedrooms Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>