Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
For the foreseeable future, the following changes will likely not be in operation at YHA South Downs. We are sorry for inconvenience this has caused, we're working hard to safely open all areas of our hostels as soon as we can.
Dorms are not currently available.
This hostel offers private rooms with en-suite or shared toilet and shower facilities on corridors. For stays before 7th September 2020, private rooms using shared toilets and showers will be allocated a specific toilet/shower for sole-use. From the 7th September shared toilets and showers will be in operation with extra Covid-secure cleaning regimes.
Self-catering kitchen(s) remain closed.
Lounge(s) remain closed.
Drying room(s) remain closed.
The bar will remain closed.
Dining room(s) remain closed.
Meeting room(s) remain closed
We will be serving a limited food and drinks menu for guests to take away.
YHA South Downs is a refurbished Sussex farmhouse and barn buildings in an enviable location right on the South Downs Way, just a short stroll along a country lane from Southease Railway station.
Surrounded by the rolling hills of the South Downs National Park, the site stands in extensive grounds, ideal for exploring by experienced or budding naturalists – or just a place to relax and unwind. It’s a great base for cheap family breaks close to traditional Sussex towns such as Lewes or Newhaven, which also has ferry connections with continental Europe. The culture of Brighton is also not far away and the great outdoors of the South Downs National Park is right on your doorstep.
Check-in from 17:00-22:00
Check- out by 10:00
Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance
We accept payment by cash & credit card
We have one accessible bedroom on the ground floor of The Barn with accessible en-suite bathroom.
We also have:
Step-free access into hostel
Accessible reception desk
Portable induction loop
Ground floor bedrooms
We do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
PLEASE NOTE: Wi-Fi is currently unavailable - Please contact the hostel directly to check prior to booking if YHA is a requirement. Vis husregler
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>