Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There is a 48 hr cancellation policy. If no notice is given prior to 48hrs of expected arrival then full fare will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
After made a booking, We will charge the remaining balance through your credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We also have free wifi, laundry services, common rooms, an accompanied bistro with the town's longest happy hour, in hostel kitchen facilities.
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the whole reserved night of your stay.
- Check In: 3.00 - 10.00 pm (In the event you need to arrive after 10 PM, please let us know. There will be a late check-in fee $15).
- You would not be checking in after midnight.
- Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash Only
* Cards are only accepted when booking on the website to confirm the booking and are not a valid method of payment for our hostel outside of the booking confirmation process.
- Coffee and Tea is provided
- Breakfast is not included.
- Taxes is not included.
- Guests under the age of 18 are only allowed to check in with a parent or official guardian and must stay at Private room.
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the whole reserved night of your stay. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>