Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
It's located in the historical and famous Rue Mouffetard, a perfect district for the local people, the tourists, and the students. Ernest Hemingway refers to it, in “The Moveable Feast” as that, “quaint little shopping street” Known worldwide for its bars, its galleries, its restaurants and its atmosphere, the Latin quarter is a wonderful place of Paris. You could visit the Cathédrale Notre-Dame, the gardens of Luxembourg, the Jardin Botanique, the Panthéon , because they are near our hostel. Moreover, all the activities, and touristic sites of Paris are easily accessible by the subway.
The Young and Happy Hostel,is the perfect hostel of the traveler: we sleep in its dormitory, we play at its football table, we cook there, and we sit together with travelers from the world,making friends for an indefinite time or for the life..
Let's Go Europe 2007 called Young & Happy :' A backpacker's home away from home'. The lively atmosphere, clean rooms and relaxed staff make for an enjoyable stay.
Enjoy our Happy Hour where people meet and make memories in one of the most beautiful place in the French Capital.
The Wi-Fi is free in the entire hostel, and the rooms are cleaned every day also, without extra fees..You can get a yummy parisian breakfast for 6€ per day and per person.
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Beste Personeel, Stor hostellkjede
- Aksepterer kredittkort
- Ikke portforbud
- Avgifter ikke inkludert
Ting å Merke Seg
Check out: at 11am latest. Benefit also from our free luggage room for few hours after your departure.
We provide linen for free, and towels are on rental at 2.50 euros
1 Euro deposit will be asked to get your key card.
Photo ID and credit card are required at check-in; we accept passports and European ID.
We have a 48hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged for the first night accommodation. Cancellations and changes must be made by email only.
Our Parisian breakfast (croissants, bread, butter and ham, fruit juice and hot drinks) is not included (6€ per day and per person) and is from 8am to 10am.
Please also note we cannot accommodate guests under 16 years of age.
Please, come with an authorization if you’re between 16 and 18 years old.
City tax : EU 0.88 per night per people to pay at check in.
1 night minimum stay and 7 consecutive nights maximum stay per person
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>