Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our Hostel is situated in Perissa beach, in the south eastern part of Santorini. Perissa beach is very popular for its black sand and the deep blue sea where you can enjoy swimming, diving and other sea sports. The distance between Youth Hostel Anna and the beach is only a four-minute walk. Bus stop is just 200 meters away, super market and bakery just 3 minutes away!
Additionally, we let you know that in our reception you will find all the information you may need about Santorini! Our friendly staff is always available to give recommendation for places to visit, important sightseeing and all possible activities on this magnificent island.
In the reception you can find:
-travel information( maps- tips for the island)
-motorbike or atv rental
- boat tours to the volcano island
Please do not forget to contact us on our e-mail 2 days prior to your arrival so we can help you to reach our hostel with the best and easiest way! We provide you with instructions according to local buses, or we can book for you a private transfer for more comfortable and quick travel!
Check in time: 12:00 noon (and any time after that)
Check out time: 11:00 am
Cancelations are accepted 24 hours before you arrive at the hostel!
After your check in you are charged for all the days of your reservation!! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>