Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The hostel features family rooms. The manager and his team care for the well-being of their guests and offer full board (lunch, dinner, packed lunch).
Varied daily menus are offered every day additionally to being able to eat “à la carte”. And of course our menu also offers vegetarian dishes! Groups can also choose from a variety of different menus from the catering brochure.
The hostel is is conveniently located right next to the train station in Esch, just a short stop away from Luxembourg's largest concert venue, the 'Rockhal'. The famous 'Kulurfabrik', one of the most important venues for underground music, is within walking distance. The train to the Luxembourg City, the capital of the country, takes around 20 minutes and costs two Euros.
All units at the hostel are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
The accommodation offers a terrace. Guests at Youth Hostel Esch/Alzette will be able to enjoy activities in and around, like hiking.
Youth Hostel Esch/Alzette conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>