Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Z Hostel is centrally located in the City’s Old Town, on the corner of the main street Karl Marx and Gryaznova. Our neighbourhood offers Siberia’s best restaurants, cafes and bars amidst most of the sightseeing routes. 3,5 km to train station, 1,5 km to bus station, 5,5 km to airport, right in the heart of the old capital of Siberia.
We provide a safe and comfortable place to stay: free high-quality bed linen and towels, read-light and an outlet at every bed, 24-hour hot shower, wireless Internet, modern fully equipped kitchen, large common areas, free laundry and more. Our English-speaking, friendly staff is ready to assist you 24/7. We will help you book a ticket or tour, order a taxi or just help with an advice. Free parking is available right outside the hostel.
Z Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
When you register at the hostel, please provide the document proving your identity.
Smoking is prohibited and only allowed in designated Smoking areas.
Guests are liable for loss or damage caused to the hostel, its property or property of other Guests. Guests are responsible for reasonable costs of repair, cleaning or replacement of any property of the hostel, which was damaged or lost by the guest. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>