Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation by group bookings from 8 persons more have to be 2 weeks before arrival date .
Done only by email.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Welcome to Zaanse Hostel!
After opening our doors for the 1st time in August 2016 we are pleased to invite you to stay with us in Zaandam.
In Zaanse Hostel we act as a family and our goal is to make you feel part of it, be comfortable like at home and enjoy every moment.
We have a 24‐hour reception, so we’re always there to provide you an excellent service and give you the best
recommendations regarding the places to visit and things to do around.
There is a kitchen in every room and a Free Wi‐Fi connection provided in the whole
building. There are Free City Maps of Zaandam and Amsterdam at the reception, do not hesitate to ask
for one. We have bikes for rent too (please ask at the reception for more info).
If you’re planning to visit us by car, don’t worry about the parking at all as it is FREE in our area. To make you smile while you say
Our hostel is located in the heart of Zaandam, it’s the first one of the city (that’s right!) and it takes just
12 minutes to get here by train from Amsterdam Central Station.
One of our top recommendations for you is to pay a visit in Zaanse Schans. It’s a magic neighborhood
located just 2km from our hostel. The beauty of Zaan river combined with the well‐preserved historic
windmills and houses will make you travel in time. Zaanse Schans is one of the most popular tourist
attractions of the Netherlands and it has more than 1.6 million of visitors per year.
During your time in the city center of Amsterdam you will be able to enjoy the fantastic Vondelpark, the
Royal Palace, the Museumplein (with some of the most famous museums around the square), the
flower market, the unlimited canals and the unique architecture of the buildings. When it’s about a
party time Leidseplein, Rembrandplein and the Red Light District are always there to attract you with
the big amount of coffeeshops, bars, clubs and restaurants around. Experience the local street market
and pay a visit at Waterlooplein and Albert Cuyp market (don’t forget to try out some Dutch cheese
before you leave, it’s super delicious). Feel free to ask for more information at the reception about any
special events you’re interested about.
We’re looking forward to meet you all here and make your stay unique. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>