Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are located in the centre of Ljubljana in the famous unique building called Evropa from the XIX century.
Just across the street you will find the historical town, lively river side full of bars and the main tourist attractions.
Our hostel is a pleasant place to rest and meet other guests. Comfy common room with plasma TV and guest kitchen will make you feel inspired all the time and allow you to mingle with other travellers.
We are also one of the few hostels where BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED in the price.
Other features of Zeppelin hostel are:
-Free WiFi and internet access on our computers
-Linen included in the price
-Book exchange library
-Kitchen facilities (cooking stove, fridge,)
-Free towels in double rooms
-Free advice on local sights, night-life and travelling
- Free coffee/tea
Cleanliness and outstanding service are the top priorities of our staff. WE ARE EXPERTS IN TREKKING and OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES in SLOVENIA and the western BALKANS, so we will be happy to share some insider tips or help you organise your own tour.
-Payment type: cash only
-Tourist tax is not included 2,50EUR/person/night (On January 1st tourist tax will be incrased on 3.12EUR)
-Cancellation policy: At least 24h advance notice
LATE CHECK-IN POLICY:
Arrival between 10 pm and 12 am, we will charge you extra 5€ for your late check-in.
Arrival between 12 am and 6am, we will charge you extra 14€ for your late check-in. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>