Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
In January 2016 a group of street artists were invited to come and stay and redecorate. The result is a selection of uniquely decorated bedrooms, most with balconies or a terrace, all with private bathrooms, air conditioning, safe and hairdryer.
Guests have use of a large fully equipped kitchen, with coffee and tea, and two large fridges for storing any food and drinks you wish.
Perhaps the star attraction is the fabulous terrace with and hammocks, BBQ and lots of space, where you can forget where you are and just chill out.
The location of Zoo Rooms is in the heart of the Eixample area, was carefully chosen so our guests would get a better city experience and level of comfort and relax that you just won't find staying in the old town.
You'll find many of the city's best attractions within walking distance, including iconic Gaudi buildings such as La Pedrera and Casa Batll.
We offer free WiFi in all our rooms and there is a computer that guests can use to book onward flights, check email, find a nice restaurant etc...
Check out before 11h
Check out after 12h
Breakfast not included but we do have a guest kitchen
Taxes included (except city tourist tax of EUR 1.75 pppn)
Cancellation policy 48h
credit card accepted
Late Check-in fee applies on arrivals after 22.30h
After 22.30h + 15 Euros per booking
After 00.00h + 25 Euros per booking Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>