Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
- Great location
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Lovely & helpful staff
- Linen and towels included
- Comfy beds (no bunk beds!)
- Free city maps
- Bike rental
- Laundry facilities
- Free storage for your luggage
- All fees & taxes included
- & so much more (hairdryers, iron, adapters, city guides, ...)!
- Many attractions within walking distance
- Located next to several universities
- Close to the famous Ring Street
- Many bars, restaurants, shops and so much more nearby
- Opera around the corner.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our home! If you have any questions, we are happy to help!
Campus Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or no show the property will charge the entire outstanding amount.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The property will charge your credit card with the outstanding amount 2 days before arrival date. In case your credit card is not valid the property will contact you asking to provide valid card details within 24 hours. If you don't provide the details the property has the right to cancel your booking. In such a case payments, as such as the deposit, are non-refundable.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>