Oki Doki is a wonderful family owned business that has been home for travellers here in Warsaw for the past 15 years and operated by people who take the time to get to know their guests.
We are located in 18th century building, the only original and left intact in Warsaw Old Town. It is listed as an architectural monument to the city of Warsaw. This part of the city is protected as Unesco World Heritage Site! We are surrounded by restaurants and historical sites.
Enjoy young vibe in historical location and mingle with other guests - they range from newbies to veteran backpackers. Ask our staff about anything that interests you. We are young, we are bright, we know a lot about history of Warsaw as well as best party venues - for us passion becomes a way of living!
- A staff who cares about your whole stay in the city. Who have enough knowledge to help you navigate the city and write your best story.
- A clean and safe place, with our cleaning ladies making it as clean as possible and lugagge store where you can leave your luggage while moving around the city by public bikes in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Wide selection of comfortable dorms perfect for experiencing backpacker hostel life as well as private rooms if you prefer a bit more privacy, yet still value a social connection.
- If you you want a room with AC please choose one described "with AC" all the others have no AC.
- Fretka Bar - place where you can experience polish beer in many flavours. Do not miss the happy hour!
- Tv room. Hungovers need to be respected.
- Spacious rooms with a plug, private lamp, socket, USB and individual curtain for each bed, the comfiest mattresses you can imagine and pillows to help you have a good sleep after a crazy Mazowiecka, Pawilony or Teatro Cubano night out
- Facilities such as 24h front desk, free fast wifi, free linen, elevator, free hair-dryers, towels for rent (dorms) & free for privates
- Fully equiped kitchen (where there's free tea & coffee) for guests who prefer to cook and save money
- For lunch we got you covered with graet deals in restaurants, cafes and bars nearby
- 24h security which means cameras, door codes, fire protection with fireproof doors and monitored fire alarm system
- Cosy back yard with terrace and chill-out area
Join us and feel like home! You are our guest from the time you pass the entrance until you leave - please feel free to use all our facilities any time you like.
Arriving before check-in time (3 PM) or want to hang out after check-out (11 AM)? Not a problem! Please stay in our common areas, have a cup of coffee, take a shower or use the Internet.
We are waiting for you to carry on doing what we love that involves hosting, showing the city we love and creating connections that might last a lifetime. Come and write your story!